Here are the directions for posting for AHS students
1. Write a piece in your native language and try to translate it into Chinese using NJStar or any other Chinese programs. Put the Chinese first as seen in the example below.
2. Send the piece via email to your partner in China.
3. Your partner will correct your piece and record it and either post it on this wikispace or email it back to you.
4. If your partner emails it back to you, you will post it on wikispaces as displayed below.





有礼貌的青蛙 The Polite Frog

有一个苍蝇 There was a fly.
有一个青蛙 There was a frog.

苍蝇敲 青蛙的门 The fly knocked on the frog's door.
青蛙说,“请进,请进“The frog said, “Please Come in.”
" 不客气,“青蛙说。 请坐来了。“Don’t be polite.” Said the frog. “Please sit down.”
苍蝇坐下来了说,“你的房子很好看."The fly sat down and said,”My, your house is beautiful!”

“哪里哪里? 青蛙说。“Where? Where?” [meaning Thank you] said the frog.

清河“青说。“Please drink,” said the frog.

“好吃,谢谢“苍蝇说。“Oh, this tastes so good! Thank you” said the fly.
“不谢,请吃。“ 青蛙说。“Don’t thank me. Please eat.” Said the frog.

“好吃,好吃“苍蝇说。“Oh, this tastes so good” said the fly

慢慢吃”青蛙说。“(slow, slow eat, meaning ) Relax, take it easy.” Said the frog.

苍蝇说,“我累了.” “I’m tired.” Said the fly.
“休息一下“青蛙说。“Rest a little,” said the frog.

青蛙想以下说,“我饿了." The frog thought for a second and said, “Oh, I’m hungry.

我要吃你。“I want to eat you”
苍蝇可怕的说,“不行”The fly frightened said, “No!”
那时候青蛙很快的吃了苍蝇 Then the frog quickly ate the fly.
你真好吃, 谢谢你。“青蛙说。“My, you taste good, Thank you.” said the frog.

青蛙听到了一个小声音说,“哪里。”The frog heard a soft voice say, “Where? "